This section has a small garden covering a total area of 13.0 hectares with an office building inside. It undertakes the work of development and maintenance of garden including orchards and nurseries etc. in Palli Siksha Bhavana campus. The following activities are performed by horticultural farm:
1. Distribution of fruit plants among the farmers of rural areas adjacent to Visva-Bharati, during ‘Halakarshana Utsava’ at free of cost.
2. Selling of fruit plants and seedlings of seasonal flowers at minimum prices and tender of mango orchard.
3. Supply of potted plants and ornamental flowers during various cultural programmes and festivals of different units of Sriniketan.
4. Taking special care and attention to the beautification and decoration of the campus of the Palli Siksha Bhavana.
5. Conducting research trials throughout the year.
6. Practical classes of UG and PG courses in Horticulture